Please note: From September 2016, we stopped taking cash payments for school dinners, nursery top-up fees, breakfast and after school care. All payments are now be made using SIMS Agora. In July 2017 we added after school activity clubs and class trips.
For details, please read through the information below. If you do not have your child's unique payment number or are unsure of how to proceed, please speak to the staff in the school office who will be happy to help.
SIMS Agora provides a safe, secure and easy way to pay online.
- SIMS Agora Allows you make online payments to the school whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Makes it easy to make payments for school items by debit or credit card.
- Reduces the need for children to carry cash to school.
- Peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school.
- You can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at the school, or from other schools that also use SIMS Agora.
Is SIMS Agora safe – are my payments secure?
- Yes - SIMS Agora is safe and secure and tested for the highest security.
- All information on Agora is secure and only accessible by completing several security steps and automated checks.
- Payments are secure - no card details are ever stored on the system or accessed by the school.
- Agora is PCI DSS Level 1 certified and uses the highest levels of card payment security & 3D fraud protection measures.
- You will receive an email receipt for all payments and you can check at any time what and when you have paid the school through Agora.
How do I get started with SIMS Agora?
- The school will provide an activation letter containing a unique reference for your child – you will need this reference to access
your child’s account.
- You will need your child's date of birth.
- You will also need a Microsoft account - you can use an existing account (e.g. a Hotmail account) or create a new one online – they are free, easy to setup and you can use any valid email address and password.
If you need a free Microsoft account please go to: https://signup.live.com
- To access SIMS Agora please go to: www.payyourschool.co.uk
- Follow the few simple steps to activate your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your account has been activated; once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.
- If you have more than one child at the school, you can easily merge their SIMS Agora account into a single combined view – please see the Help section within SIMS Agora on how to do this.
- For more information about SIMS Agora online payments
please see the frequently asked questions for parents:
I’ve already activated my SIMS Agora account but can’t now get access - what can I do?
If you have already successfully activated your SIMS Agora account, but can’t now get access, and Agora is requesting an activation reference - this may be because the PC/laptop/tablet you are using is already logged in with a different Microsoft account, for example a different account for another member of the family.
- Please go to http://live.com – if currently logged in as another user, please sign-out by clicking on the name at the top right of the screen and selecting the ‘Sign out’ option.
- Clear the browser history fully
- Close the browser completely
- Open a new browser window and login to www.payyourschool.co.uk, then enter your own Microsoft account details when prompted. Alternatively, try accessing SIMS Agora through a private browser window –
this will ignore any other Microsoft accounts used on your PC/laptop
- If using Internet Explorer: select Ctrl+shift+P
- If using Google Chrome: select Ctrl+shift+N
- If using Firefox: select Ctrl+shift+P
- If using Safari, choose Safari > Private Browsing
- In the private browser window, please access SIMS Agora at www.payyourschool.co.uk and enter your access details
Where can I find out more about SIMS Agora?
For more information about SIMS Agora online payments please see the frequently asked questions for parents: www.capita-sims.co.uk/agora-parents
Who do I contact with queries relating to my SIMS Agora account?
If you have a question about your child’s SIMS Agora account please contact the school directly, who will be able to help.